Designed to be self-sufficient with adequate stowage to stay at sea for up to 55 days in any part of any Ocean with 18 crew aboard.
- Navigation and communication equipment - situated around the full size chart table, facing aft behind the main saloon.
- Drying/Oilskin Room - with hanging/drying space for a full compliment of foul weather gear, watermaker and fuel day tank.
- Cabins - 18 berths in 5 cabins. (13 sea berths and 18 including saloon)
- Berths - have very high leecloths for security at sea. A box stowage system enables dry and orderly stowage of clothing and personal belongings.
- Saloon - The whole crew can be seated around the saloon table. Stowage areas and cupboards are arranged outboard and below the comfortable seating.
- Galley - A gimbaled 5-burner domestic size Calor gas hob is mounted in a custom-made stainless steel housing. Substantial fiddles allow safe preparation of food at sea in virtually any conditions. A separate Calor gas oven is mounted at the forward end of the proper sea going galley along with a microwave.